2DAYS/1NIGHT NYATI ADVENTURE
Tarangire National Park
2DAYS/1NIGHT NYATI ADVENTURE
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
The Price : $820.00
Max People : 50
Start Location: Tarangire
Age Range : 5-50
Total Seats : 100/100
This 2-day 1 night safari itinerary is special for those with limited time but still wish to have a taste of Tanzanian parks. Visit Tarangire national park and Ngorongoro crater. Witness Tanzania’s largest concentration of elephants at Tarangire national park, then get up close to one of Africa’s seven natural wonders – Ngorongoro crater.
Places You’ll See :
Tarangire National Park is a national park in Tanzania's Manyara Region. The name of the park originates from the Tarangire River that crosses the park. The Tarangire River is the primary source of fresh water for wild animals in the Tarangire Ecosystem during the annual dry season.
1Tarangire National Park
DAY 1: ARUSHA/MOSHI TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Moshi/Arusha and drive to Tarangire National Park, which is known for its huge baobab trees and large herds of elephants. Its sparse vegetation makes it a beautiful and special location, where up to 300 elephants can be found, looking for underground streams in the dry riverbeds. Migratory wildebeest, zebra, and buffalo can also be seen crowding the shrinking lagoons. Here you will enjoy an afternoon game drive with a picnic lunch. Late afternoon you will drive to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
DAY 2: NGORONGORO CRATER TO ARUSHA/MOSHI
Today you’ll rise early in the morning to descend the 600m high walls to the floor of the crater and get up close with one of Africa’s seven natural wonders! Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is considered one of the most beautiful and unique places in Africa. Here you will find a haven of African wildlife and you might also be lucky enough to witness the endangered Rhino! In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha/Moshi or Kilimanjaro Airport.
Suggestions on things to bring
Extra binoculars, camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen, mosquito repellent, warm clothes for your early morning in Ngorongoro Crater, cool comfortable clothes for during the days.
- 4X4 Safari Car for Transportation
- Accommodation around National Parks
- Bottled Water
- Drinks from the Accommodation
- Experienced English Speaking Driver
- Hotels During the Tour
- Internet in the car during the Tour
- Transport during the Tour
- Welcome Gifts
- Air Tickets
- Airport Transfers
- Boat Cruise Ticket
- Internal Flight Ticket
- National Park Entry Fees
- Tips for Driver & Guides
Why Book With Us?
- Dikop Tours is a leading travelling and tour destination company. With more than eight years of experience in the travel tourism industry, we have to build an excellent reputation among our clients. Our dedicated and experienced staff, along with effective management and marketing experts, ensure that you have a great time on your vacations. Our tour destinations range from Northern, Western, Eastern, Southern regions of Tanzania to East Africa. We offer your custom-tailor packages as per our clients’ specifications, budget, and travel reservations.