Terms & Conditions
- A 20% deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- The final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- We accept Visa, AMEX, and Mastercard.
- You can also wire transfer your money directly to our bank.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy.
- Price increases are permitted when an itinerary is changed at the request of the customer(s)
- Prices will remain quoted unless otherwise add-ons and or other changes are requested and availed by customer(s) and such requests are provided by Dikop Tours Inc.
Forms and Other Documents Required by all Passengers:
- VISA (as detailed below)
- All passengers must sign the waiver form and return to us.
- Your passport must be valid for six months.
- Entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and or travel documents are complete
- Visas can be obtained upon arrival at Dar es Salaam International Airport, Kilimanjaro International Airport, Zanzibar International Airport and the border posts of Namanga, Tunduma, Taveta and Holili.
- All Canadian Citizen who holds Canadian Passports are required to pay US$50.00 for the purpose of obtaining an ordinary VISA.
- All United States Passport holders are required to pay US$100.00 for the purpose of obtaining an ordinary VISA.
- All Passport holders with EU Citizenship are required to pay US$50.00 or €50.00 for the purpose of obtaining an ordinary VISA.
- For additional information on obtaining a VISA to Tanzania please go to www.tanzania-evisatourism.com
- Living Standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found universally.
- In order to obtain travel Insurance coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss and or other travel insurance related matters, kindly follow the link to reach World Nomads, who provide such insurance coverage services http://www.worldnomads.com
- Dikop Tours Cancellation policy applies to the package offered, upon payment of deposit and confirmation of reservation.
Cancellation of booking or failure to join a tour will result in retention of funds by Dikop Tours as described below:
- Upon receipt of written cancellation by any member of the tour indicated on this reservation 30 days or longer prior to departure, 20% of the reservation of the cancelling party will be retained by Dikop Tours and the balance of the package price refunded.
- If a cancellation is received at least 14 days and up to 29 days prior to departure, 50% of the package price will be retained by Dikop Tours.
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to departure, 100% of the total package price will be retained by Dikop Tours and all outstanding payment will become payable immediately.
- Should the cancelling party be able to find a replacement for themselves no less than 14 days prior to departure and the replacement completes this booking form individually, no retention of funds will take place. However, should no replacement be found by 14 days prior to departure, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply to the cancelling party.
- Dikop Tours and its agents reserve the right to terminate, at the discretion and with immediate effect, the participation of any person on the tour.
Refund Processing Fee:
- While processing a refund, a 3% credit card fee is charged to the client’s Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard.
- When a refund is processed using a Bank Wire payment, bank charges apply.
Disclaimer of Liability:
Kindly check the details of your trip. Please contact us directly for any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +49-173-280-9585 or +255754645328
Thank you for choosing Dikop Tours & Safaris and you are most welcome again to adventure with us!